Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Great Source for Home Furnishings!

Wow! I just was searching for some home furnishings and found a great site.

They not only offer discount prices, but they have some big name, quality brands like Wesley Allen, American Drew, Lane Furniture and Collezione Europa to name a few. The website is pleasing to look at and easy to navigate to find what you are looking for fast. The selection is huge! You can find furniture for all areas of your house except the outside. Check out their links below:

Bedroom Furniture
Lane Furniture
Wesley Allen

On a personal score, I am a big customer of the online shopping mall for all sorts of things. Fortunately, this ease of buying has not resulted in the need to seek credit counseling. Unfortunately what it has resulted in is several instances of fraud on my credit cards and one case of large scale identity theft. That was a major hassle! I started receiving credit cards in the mail with a large purchase already on them. What the thieves were doing is opening up accounts online under my name and making one large purchase and having it shipped to an alternate address. As far as credit goes, I don't think these fraud activities have impacted my personal score, but I am not sure. I had to go Equifax and the other two credit reporting agencies and place a seven year fraud block on my accounts. I would recommend that everyone do this because it makes in harder to get ripped off. By the way, you can now get a free credit report online. Just do a search on that term to find the source. Are these minor setbacks going to keep me out of the online shopping mall? No way! The bargain discount shopping and price comparison shopping are too good to pass up.

No comments: