Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blogging

Today I signed up for a program called Pay-Per-post. I heard from a friend that there were some cool blogging programs out their and that you could actually make some money blogging. My friend was right! The funny thing is that I started by searching on two search terms. The first was “cash for blogging” and the second just happened to be the name of this program “pay-per-post). Check it out at PayPerPost.com. It looks like a great opportunity where you can get paid for doing something you like to do anyway like blogging about your favorite topics like gardening! I will learn more about the program soon. It’s free to register, but you need to have a blog first. You can get a free blog at lots of places online like blogger.com. I just registered so hopefully they will get back to me in a day or two and I can start blogging for bucks. It’s not often that you can find something that you enjoy doing, like blogging and actually make a few bucks doing it. I’m really looking forward to working with this program and will post more about it after I get started. Spread the love baby!

No comments: